- Hopi Ear Candling£2045 minutes- this is an ancient and natural therapy this is a pleasant and non-invasive treatment of the ears, it is used to offer real and calming benefits for many problems and conditions associated with the ear, nose and throat areas. The therapy is widely used by doctors in Europe and America as an alternative to conventional treatments such as antibiotics, ear syringing and grommets. A Hopi ear candle treatment is a deeply relaxing, calming and soothing experience.
- Indian Head Massage£3045 minutes-Indian Head Massage provides relief from aches and pains, promotes a healthy scalp and hair, and helps induce relaxation and a feeling of well-being.Other physical and psychological benefits include:General and specific relaxation of muscles, providing immediate relief Fibrous adhesion’s (knots and nodules) can be broken down.Loosening of the scalp. Relaxation of the whole body,dispense of toxins from tense, knotted muscles, Improved circulation of blood and increased oxygen uptake., Stimulation and improvement of the circulation of the lymphatic system.Help in the relief of eyestrain and tension headaches.Excellent for disturbed sleep and insomnia.Help with mental tiredness and tension.Improved concentration.Relief from mental and emotional stress.
- Reflexology£3575 minutes-this is also known as zone therapy, is a type of massage that uses specific trigger points on the feet (or sometimes hands) to stimulate and heal other parts of the body. So, even though you use, abuse and tramp around on them all day, your sensitive feet could be the key to wellbeing, this way could be the answer to a whole host of problems ranging from muscular pain to digestive disorders. Having your hands and feet manipulated also releases those feel-good endorphins, your body’s natural warriors of stress-relief. helps with immune system and circulation problems you are taken in to a clam world with no worry.
Course are available please ask for details
- Massage£2030 minutes back massgae
Relax, unwind & and relive the tensions of the day.
- Universal Contour Wrap x1£48120 minutes-guaranteed to lose at least 6 inches after just one treatment or you pay nothing.The number of inches lost varies from person to person. You are guaranteed to lose at least 6 inches from the first treatment but average losses are 10-14 inches. To achieve maximum inch loss a course of three treatments is recommended and should be taken 7-10 days apart. where you can lose around 30 inches so it’s not uncommon to drop a complete dress size.
Unlike other inch loss treatments, UCW Classic doesn’t rely on dehydration to achieve its remarkable inch loss. In fact you’re encouraged to drink plenty of water after your treatment to continue the detox process and help you lose further inches after you’ve left
- Universal Contour Wrap A Course of 3£110
- Half A Body Wrap£24
Universal Contour Wrap
Gift vouchers available,
cash, cheques, cards accepted
Cancellation – please give 24hrs notice if you wish to cancel your appointment or you may be charged.
Our Opening Hours
Monday – 9:30am – 6:00pm
Tuesday – 9:30am – 8:00pm
Wednesday – 9:30am – 6:00pm
Thursday – 9:30am – 7:00pm
Friday – Closed
Saturday – 9:30am – 2:00pm
Bank Holidays – Closed